SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important things you can do to outperform your competitors when it comes to digital marketing methods.
Ranking high on a keyword for your target keyword not only puts you in the spotlight but also helps your competitors gain traction.
Today, if you do nothing to make Google’s first page appear on your website, you will get very little traffic. So if you really want your online presence, then you have to play the SEO game. If you want to get the best results for your SEO, you need to do it step by step.
SEO is the name given to Search Engine Optimization, which is a way for a search engine (Google) to get higher rankings on its Search Engine Results Page (SERPs).
If a website owner has a very good SEO, they will get more organic traffic for free than they pay for.
As I said earlier, ranking on Google’s first page is a science and an art.
You need to do these things to play an SEO game.
Let me give you an example of a WordPress site.
1. Fix all your meta tags. Install Yoast SEO And make all your blog posts green. Title and description in your keyword. Add more
If you are looking for keywords because you do not know what to put in, you can find very valuable and highly converting words by looking at the words displayed in Google Adword.
2. To improve your site’s CTR, add the following keywords to your post title and description: Today, Right Now, Fast, Step-by-Step, Simple, Guide. Enter numbers as well. Having the highest CTR will send your page to the top of the results.
3. Link to Authority Sites Numerous studies have shown that high-domain authority sites, such as Wikipedia or Harvard, improve your google ranking. You should add at least 3 or 4 links to each post.
4. Site speed is also important. To speed up site speed:
1. Install WP Super Cache (Easy to use, easy to control). Install W3 Total Cache.
2. Install Ewww Image Optimizer or Shortpixels to reduce the size of images. If you use something else, compress your HTML, JS and CSS files with Gzip. Do not make images.
3. Use a content distribution network (CDN) such as Amazon Cloudfront. (A CDN is a large network of servers around the world that have copy files of your site. By using a CDN, you can distribute your site’s load to other servers.
This will speed up the loading speed of your site.
4. Use photoshop to get the most out of your photos for the web. Buy an SSL certificate (HTTPS) It will make you more accurate and boot into search results. Learn how to create the perfect SEO article.
5. You need a lot of social signals. Google cares about how much social traffic you have and how much you share your articles. Here are some tips to help you get started:
Join many Facebook groups. Upload new posts you have created to go. Repeat every 2-3 months. Like your traffic. Please comment. It makes for crazy insane things without having to be told to share.
Share your story with other bloggers, If you want writers to cover, you need to expand their visibility. The most useful extension is to use Facebook, Messenger or Twitter and email spam folders.
Proficient use of A / B testing campaigns will also yield good results. You can also use AuthoritySpy to find movers and shakers in your industry.
Build a brand Building a brand will help you get more traffic all the time.
6. Great content is important for controlling results. Usually, long letters are less SEO than short letters. The best blog post should be just over 1,900 words long.
300-word blog posts are not included for the following reasons: Because people will click on your site. They will then read the message for 30-30 seconds and then leave without even giving you a chance to switch clients.
More importantly, longer content increases the time on site of the people on your site, called dwell time. The usual strategy for writing a blog post is to create something of value. This will make your content longer.
You should always aim to write the title of the best article of your choice. The best solution is to break your fears or problems into a series of smaller steps.
So what should you do for SEO basics on a WordPress site? I think you already know how to fix it. Get Google SEO up and running in your hands!