Did you know that you can be found in four places at the same time or play football in different parts of the world at the same time? Did you know that you can be found all over the world even when it is really hard to find?
(1) A football field that can be played in different parts of the world
The stadium is located in Estadio Milton Correa, Brazil, also known as Zerao.
(2) A place to set foot on four states at the same time
Here are the four corners of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico, so you can be in all four states at the same time.
(3) Pheasant Island, which changes ownership every six months
Pheasant Island is located on the Bidassoa River and is owned by Spain and France. In the first six months of the year, the island is ruled by Spain, and for the remaining six months it remains under French rule.
(4) A sandbox in Mauritius with seven different colors
There are seven colors of sand in this sandbox: red, brown, purple, green, blue, purple, and yellow. These sandstones stand alone in different layers.
(5) Anna Creek Farm, Australia, which is larger than the territory of Israel
Anna Creek is also the world’s largest working cattle ranch, with an area of 9,142 square miles and an area of 8019-8522 square miles in Israel.
(6) The world’s largest desert in Antarctica
Deserts do not always have to have a warm climate with sand. Deserts in the tropics have no water, no plants, no rain and no snow, and the deserts in the cold regions have no heat or plants and water.
(7) A large hole in the man-made Monticello Reservoir
The Glory Hole, also known as the Glory Hole, was built in 1953 and 1957 and has a diameter of 72 feet. It is used in dams to overflow during the summer.
8. Guatemala Sinkhole
Scientists believe that the Guatemalan sinkhole was created by humans rather than by nature. The black hole is 60 feet wide on average and 300 feet deep.